Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Most fun day off Ever!


I am trying to be a lot more diligent to take a complete day off every week this year. I have a bad tendency of trying to work on my Sabbath. That is not right and it is not good for me either. So a few weeks back, I took a day off and I went with our Peruvian dad to the zoo! It was so much fun!!! The zoo here is spectacular because there are all these different regions and they represent different parts of the Peru like the jungle region and the mountain region. It was so much fun!!! Then after that we met up with Nancy and went to the Championship Peruvian professional soccer game! It was a blast. It was definitely an experience! There were TONS of people there and they would all sing chants at exactly the same time. It was crazy. All the men had to take off their belts before they entered in the stadium because so many rivalries break out at these games. Needless to say it was a blast! It was such a blessing to be able to go.








The stadium was packed!
Champion ceremony



No comments:

Post a Comment