Monday, February 25, 2013

My sons

I have had the amazing privilege of having 2 of my sons stay with me for the past week and a half. These are kids that I met years ago here and they have had a very hard life. I can not give many details about them for security reasons and I can't show pictures, but we have been having a blast. I had one with me last week. He is 8 years old, and we got to do so many fun things with him. We already had 2 beach field trips planned, so he got to go on those. We took him to see Tadeo in 3d. We had a day of water balloon fights and went to the cirque du soleil carnival! It was amazing. We were so blessed to get to go to that carnival. A very nice friend of ours that is helping at the carnival, got us some of the best tickets for a super cheap price. It was incredible. Then this past Friday we picked up his brother, who is 12. We got to take him bowling for the first time, go to the arcades, go to see Tadeo 3D again (first time he has ever watched a movie in 3D), go to the pool, go to a water park/ fountain park, have a water balloon fight with the Bible study group, and today we are taking him to the beach. Tomorrow we will meet up with their other family members and their sister which did not have permission to come and stay with me and take them all to the zoo. God is so good! They now are living with some really good family members and have a MUCH better life. It has been so good to get to hang out with them this past week and a half. I feel so blessed. Below are some pics of things we did, but without them in it!


We found this awesome new yogurt place. It is just like yogurt story! We are so excited!

About a month ago I found Cinnabon! We didn't know there was one here in Peru.  It was at a very rich mall that we are  hardly ever at! We have thoroughly enjoyed cinnamon rolls the past 2 weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment