Saturday, February 16, 2013

La Vida en Peru recently.......

So, I thought I was doing pretty good keeping up with my blog, and then I realized I was doing Terrible. My grandparents mentioned to me a couple of months back, that the last time I blogged was September! How did I let that happen??? Well, I know how I let that happen with all that we have been doing this spring, Christmas, and summer season, but anyway I am going to try and catch up a little bit! This first post is just a bunch of random pics of things that have happened since September! Enjoy!!


You know typical cool me with my light up glasses that the neighbor gave me.....
Making a princess canopy bed for our neighbor Luana for her birthday


Playing Volleyball with the adults in Huaral ,Team Catelaya!
Of course, I was rotated out and then they never put me back on the team because I am so bad.

Volleyball at Calle 10
Volleyball youth night at Calle 10

Our new sweet friend, Alan, just had major life risking brain surgery and God  healed him! Thanks for praying!
Birthdays!
A group of us got together to watch the Peruvian soccer game on TV


Graduation in the Community. We had 5 hijadas (goddaughters) that we were responsible for getting dresses for etc.


We gave all the graduates watches and letters explaining the Gospel.  

Valentine's day, got the opportunity to eat at an all you can eat steak place! I love Peru!

Nancy Lane! After a year of not really being to hang out with each other because of schedule conflicts, we finally got together to celebrate her birthday 6 months late! :)

My newest sobrino (nephew). My dear friends Amanda and Shaun had their first baby recently, so I am  officially a Tia here in Peru!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment