Saturday, February 16, 2013

My grandparents came to Peru!!!!

In November, I had the hugest blessing of having my grandparents, my parents, and close family friends, and a couple other new people join me in the work here in Peru. It was definitely a dream team. The whole week with a team of 12 people I never heard one person complain! That is a huge miracle. That is the first time, I have had a team here and never heard a complaint. Half of the team was in there 60's and 70's, yet I have never seen any harder workers than this team. It was a dream come true having my grandparents get to come. I have really wanted all my family members to see Peru because words and pictures can't explain it. This was the start hopefully of many more extended family members to come!


They brought all kinds of cool stuff from the states for us!
Jessi surprised me and ordered frog footy pajamas for us online and the group brought them. We are both dorks,and love footy pajamas.  
My grandparents coming up to my house for the first time!
First meal in Ventanilla

Carnival time!











Marina became a Christian the first Sunday the group was there! It was such a huge blessing. We have been witnessing to her for almost 2 years now! Her mom just died, and most likely didn't know the Lord, she had to decide if she wanted to follow God who only gave one way into Heaven through Jesus or reject Him because she was mad about her mom's death. The Holy Spirit kept working on her heart and by the end of the Bile study she accepted Christ. It was beautiful! 
Market time!

They brought cool things for Nicchola as well. 


Hanging out with the little boys in the orphanage!




















No comments:

Post a Comment