Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yep you heard right....I bought a guitar!


Hold the phone….yes Lauren Robertson now has a guitar! If any of you know me well, you know I am highly challenged when it comes to anything musical, especially if it involves any type of rhythm. I decided though, that I need to start learning guitar so that we can have praise and worship at our Bible studies. Right now we are singing some praise and worship songs at most of our Bible studies, but I want our worship experience to get deeper. One of the guys in our discipleship group knows how to play guitar, so he will play this guitar on Sunday’s for our new neighborhood Bible study as well. There are some others in our discipleship group that are pretty good as well, so I am hoping this guitar will be used for Peruvians to lead other Peruvians in a time of worshipping our Savior. Yes, it is my plan to start practicing….maybe if I have time next week!
This picture is for my brother whose name is Evan! (He loves music)
Here is my new guitar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment