Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Team Member


I have a team member!!!! I am so blessed to announce that Nicchola is my new official team member to help me with the mission of reaching all for Christ in Ventanilla. It has been so neat to see God work in this process. Nicchola became a Christian in June 2011. This past spring, he told me that He knew God was calling him to be a missionary. I felt that it was a perfect match for him to be a missionary with me since I no longer had a team member. We work well together, he can minister to the men way better than I ever could, and he is a Peruvian so he can help keep this work very reproducible and give me the Peruvian opinion on what we are doing. Nicchola prayed about working with me, I prayed about it, and so did many people at Southmont. God has made it clear to me, Nicchola, and the Southmont mission’s committee that he is the one for the job. I am so thankful to Southmont Baptist Church for prayerfully making this decision and being so faithful to find me a helper so I can have a teammate to continue to do what God has called me to do in Ventanilla. All glory to God.


No comments:

Post a Comment