Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cheddar Cheese + Sour Cream + Guacamole + meat + hard taco shells + Nertz + 5 Gringos = One of the most fun nights of my life!



So anyway, after the extreme makeover was done, I really wanted to have our other missionary friends over to our house! No one normally would come out this way because unless you are ministering out in the rural parts there is not really things that draw people out to where we live. BUT we have ballin’ friends so they came all the way to Ventanilla to hang out with us and eat TACOS and quesadillas! It was a BLAST! We ate, ate, and ate some more! We had so much food! Then we had a really neat time of prayer for Peru and for each set of missionaries specific prayer needs. We went up on the top to pray and were able to see the whole city of Ventanilla. It really touched me to have our friends pray for us and our ministry here. Then, we came in and had banana smoothies, chocolate cookies, and chocolate brownies. It was so delicious even if I have to say so myself. We then played the best game ever, NERTZ! It was so sad because I lost, Amanda definitely beat me bad. We also listened to Shane and Shane while we were playing and sang along to all the awesome old school songs. We may or may not have listened to a little Lecrae and Justin Beiber as well. It was such an amazingly fun night. I am so blessed that we have other missionary friends here from the states, wongs where we can buy Mexican food, and the time to all pray together, and of course play NERTZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment