Tuesday, December 6, 2011

God's amazing provision

Recently, I had to go back and get together some financial records. Although, I hate dealing with financial records and such (I don’t know how I am my mom’s daughter), God really showed me how he had provided so abundantly for me this year. God has provided in an amazing way for me this year financially. Up to this date, almost 2 years of first leaving for Peru, I have never had to ask for one penny of money. God has always just provided through all kinds of people. If you have supported me financially I would like to take the time in this blog to thank you again. I don’t know where all my support comes from because of confidentiality policies at the church, but thank you so much. I could not be here without the support of people like you. It just amazed me how God has provided for me and I mean faithfully provided for me for the past two years. I am so thankful that God would provide for me even when I don’t deserve it at all. We serve an AWESOME God.

No comments:

Post a Comment