Friday, August 16, 2013

My 25th Birthday

I had one of the best birthdays ever this past May. It was my 25th birthday and my dear friends Angela and Nicchola made it an AWESOME birthday for me. Also my close Peruvian friends made it super special as well! I woke up late because our soon to be teammate Bradley had sent me crazy birthday music videos that he had done with his roommate. They were so funny. Then Angela and I skyped with him until late at night. Then I got up and saw all the posts of Michael W. Smith that people had begun to put on my facebook wall. Hilarious. Props to Angela for coming up with such a good idea. Then shortly after Nicchola and Angela were knocking at the door to bring me breakfast and gifts! Excuse the horrible morning pictures of me!


Cute shirt and jacket that they bought me!

Then they surprised me and took me to an all you can eat Brazilian steak house!
Angela is great!
Then they took me to go see the movie Epic in Spanish!

Then I came to the church to be surprised with all of my closest Peruvian friends who had decorated a surprise party and were waiting for me!

We played Spanish Cranium and Spanish Pictionary  It was so much fun. Then we ended the night with a little Nertz. It was a GREAT day! One of the best birthdays I have ever had! Thanks once again to all of my friends and family in the states who called me or wrote me. It is so appreciated. A special thanks to all of my Peruvian friends who surprised me with a great party. A huge shout out of thanks to Nicchola and Angela for planning such an unforgettable great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment