Monday, April 22, 2013

A "How Indescribable is our God" Easter


We had a great Easter! I remember being a little worried about how we were going to celebrate Easter this year because we had a team that came only a couple of weeks before, we had been so busy before that, and also we had done a theater production last year and could not do the same thing again this year, but God is so good. He already had plans for us.

 I was talking to my parents, and my dad mentioned to me about doing a presentation like Louie Giglio did about how big God is that He made extraordinary stars and how He is so big, yet he came down to this earth full of sin to die for us. Anyway, I was so impressed that God gave this great idea to my dad. I was actually calling my mom for creative ideas since she is always full of them, and my dad gave me the idea this time! 

Quickly we set to work and got huge photos printed out of stars and galaxies, translated the facts about these stars into Spanish, and then presented this presentation in our Neighborhood, Huaral, Calle 10, and the place we work on Saturdays. We had a GREAT turnout for each! We had more adults and kids than normal in each place. We also showed the Jesus film in our neighborhood, Calle 10, and Huaral and also had a great turnout. God was so good and gracious to us. It was a great Easter celebrating his love for us. Below are some pics our Easter Celebration from some of our locations!!!




Explaining about the galaxy and how big God is at Calle 10!

Making the angel scratch off craft!


"Jesus" video in the park at Calle 10 
It was amazing, God brought people literally from all walks of life to take a break , relax, and learn about Him. 

Huaral Easter Celebration!

Lots and lots of adults came!
Movie screen on the soccer goal post


Neighborhood Easter Celebration


No comments:

Post a Comment