Monday, March 18, 2013

Meesh!!!

I had the great privilege to have Michelle Frost come to visit me about a week before the CrossPointe team came, and then she was going to stay and do the mission trip with them. It was SO much fun and SO productive. She did all kinds of amazing things. First day there, she made an emergency hospital visit with us and helped me make a presentation about Israel in Spanish. That was a year overdue, yet since we had gone together to Israel, she was able to help me in a huge way. Then she got to experience the neighborhood Bible study and discipleship time.

Meesh!
  Then the next day, we took her to the exciting Peru immigration office, to pay some awesome Peruvian taxes.
That afternoon, we had a girls day watching movies and eating yummy food from the states that she had brought. On Tuesday, we got a ton of stuff organized for the group and she made my newsletter for me! She made a huge list of everything that we had to get done and we got it all done besides one thing that only I could do. She is amazing!
 Then on Wednesday, we got to go to Huaral, and she was able to experience our weekly Bible studies there. 

The awesome craft that Michelle and Jessi came up with for the kids to make. 
Then on Thursday, a little bit of cleaning, then girl time at Chili's and ice cream! She even bought our Chilis! I have known Michelle for more than 10 years, and she is such a sweet and loyal friend. She is such a hard worker and has an incredible attitude. While I was griping about all the random things I had to do, she was just there ready to jump in help me. We had so much fun with her. I am so grateful that she continues coming to visit me in Peru, that means so much to me. This is her 4th time to Peru! Wow, God has blessed me with such great friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment